- For a one time $6 fee (3 months subscription to all Shrinking On a Budget programs)
All below Products (includes newly added Picky Eater Breakfast and Lunch programs)
- For one time $12 fee (Lifetime subscription for all Shrinking On a Budget programs/Consultation/All
Products): All of the below items will be available on one convenient Portal
(includes newly added Picky Eater Breakfast and Lunch program)
- Plug and Play Picky Eater Breakfasts and Lunches. We'll make it easy for your Picky Eater to select Clean Eating breakfasts and
lunches each week using our Plug and Play program complete with images for those who can't read! (Available 9/15)
- Lifetime subscription for weekly Clean Eating Meal Plans and Weight Watchers No Counting Points Meal Plans. Meal Plans are
delivered weekly. Newsletters are delivered every 3 days for 60 days.
- Personalized Coaching from Jill (owner of Shrinking On a Budget). You'll have access to her personal email.
She'll be available for help or support 7 days a week. This is a BIG deal, as she only personally consults with
100 subscribers every six months.
- Lifetime subscription of our traditional Shrinking On a Budget Meal Plans (geared toward PointsPlus or SmartPoints) which will
allow you to bounce back and forth between Not Counting Points and Counting Points. There might be times
when one method is more advantageous than the other. (If you think you might want to switch back and forth
from not counting Points to counting Points, this is the best option)
Have Questions? Don't miss this opportunity simply because you have a question. Email me at
- 15 Minute Meal Recipe Collections for Clean Eating, PointsPlus/SmartPoints and Weight Watchers No Counting Points
firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you quickly.
Ready to Get Started with Plug and Play Weight Watchers or Clean Eating?
Enter your email delivery information below:
Legal Info: Please see full legals at bottom of page. Shortened version: We aren't affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers. To formally follow Weight Watchers you must
attend meetings or subscribe to Weight Watchers online. Any advice that we give is based on research we have done over the past year via forums, blogs posts and
informative articles. Consult doctor before starting any diet plan.
REQUIRED LEGAL INFORMATION: Weight Watchers® is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. PointsPlus® and
SmartPoints® are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Please visit your local Weight Watchers meeting for authentic information
about the plan.
Shrinking On a Budget is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers has not reviewed this site for accuracy
or suitability for WW members. Advice, tips and information for this Weight Watchers for Free - the Buddy System series is based on data gathered
from individual websites, blogs and Weight Watchers forums and is not warranted by the author(s) for any purpose. All readers are encouraged to
go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual information about their plan. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment.
All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.
You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new diet and fitness regimen.
This offer is intended exclusively for Shrinking On a Budget Shrinking On a Budget Lifetime Subscribers. Other subscribers are not eligible. If you
are interested, but are not currently a Shrinking On a Budget Lifetime Subscriber, contact us at customerservice@shrinkingonabudgetmealplans.
|From Monday 9/4 through Wednesday 9/6, all but $3 of each subscription will go directly towards purchasing This
are family members of Stacey on our Shrinking On a Budget staff.